What forms of payment do you accept?
- Paypal and all major credit cards are accepted.
- FL residents will incur a 6% sales tax.
How will the items I order be packaged?
- Each of our items is carefully and beautifully packaged, making it a perfect gift (for you or a friend)!
What is the turnaround time?
- Art Prints | Ship in 1-2 Business Days
- Verse Cards | Ship in 1-2 Business Days
- IPhone Cases | Ship in 10 Business Days (each case is currently made to order)
What is your method of shipping?
- Orders ship via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Tracking information can be provided upon request. Please allow approximately 3-5 business days from the date your order has shipped. Orders ship on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- International shipping is not available at this time.
What is your refund/return policy?
- Due to the custom, made-to-order nature of the products found here, refunds are not available at this time. In the case of a problem with your, store credit may be issued. Customer service is very important to me. Please don't hesitate to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are dissatisfied in any way.
What if I need to cancel my order?
- Cancellations can only be made within 24 hours of your purchase. Please email email@example.com if you need to cancel your order. After 24 hours, cancellation is no longer an option.
Tell me about your iPhone cases.
- While the iPhone Barely there case is a beautiful, sleek product that will enhance the look of your iPhone and will provide a bit of protection, please note that with this specific case there is still potential for damage if dropped. If you have a clumsy track record, the iPhone Tough Case may be a better option for you. Ashlee Proffitt is not liable for any damages to your iPhone.
Where else can I find you?
email | firstname.lastname@example.org
web | www.ashleeproffitt.com
blog | www.ashleeproffitt.com/blog
instagram | www.instagram.com/ashleeproffitt
facebook | www.facebook.com/ashleeproffittdesign
All images, photographs and shop content ©Ashlee Proffitt