The Branding Parlor FAQs
LUXURY BRANDING FOR SMALL BUSINESSES.
What is The Branding Parlor?
- The Branding Parlor is a luxury branding boutique with an exclusive collection of comprehensive pre-designed brand collections at a fraction of what you would pay for a full custom brand design.
Will my brand be unique to me?
YES! Each of the brand collections offered in the shop will be sold only one time and will be customized with your business name and specific color palette.
Why should I invest in a brand collection from The Branding Parlor?
Fully custom professional branding can cost upwards of $4,000 and is a best investment when your business and brand aesthetic have had time to organically mature and settle and can take months to develop and implement. A branding packing from the branding parlor ensures that you looked polished and professional from day one and has the quick turnaround that a new business needs to get off the ground. Still not convinced - consider this:
- A COHESIVE COLLECTION. All collections in The Branding Parlor have been meticulously, thoughtfully and carefully designed. All the elements listed in each product description have been designed to work as one cohesive piece creating a very strong brand presence and identity; all at the fraction of the cost of a full brand design.
- THE LIMITED AVAILABILITY. All collections will only be sold only one time. That means these brand elements, though pre-designed, are completely exclusive as they will not circulate hundreds or thousands of times; only once, for you and your business. Collections will be retired and marked as "SOLD OUT" after they have been purchased.
- IT IS FINISHED. The work is done. No more second-guessing, spending endless amounts of time trying to do it yourself. Focus your efforts and time on growing your business doing what you do best with a gorgeous, fully developed brand that is perfectly finished.
Do you customize the elements for me or I did edit them myself?
- The Branding Parlor is a luxury branding experience. Once you purchase you will have an opportunity to complete a questionnaire that will include all the necessary information for customizing your new brand collection. All customizations will be professionally done and sent to you within 3 business days. You will receive the original design files that can be used for future revisions or edits.
What program do you use to create the logos? Will I need to use that program to make future edits?
- The logo and coordinating printed elements are designed in Adobe Illustrator. Digital elements will be designed in Adobe Photoshop. Everything that you receive will reflect your initial customizations and will be ready to use. If you decide to make changed to your branding elements in the future you will need access to both Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop in order to make future changes.
What file types will I receive?
- You will receive multiple variations of each element listed in each product description. Below is an example of the files that will be included for each element and an explanation of each. If this seems overwhelming, don't worry! A complete File Useage Guide (what each file is for and how it can be used) is included with every purchase.
- .jpg - JPG is a raster file best used for web-based designs because their compressed sizes load quickly.
- .png - PNG is a transparent, web-based file that does not lose quality when compressed.
- .pdf - PDF is a file format developed by Adobe Systems that can be universally downloaded and viewed by any computer
- .eps - EPS is an editable, raw design file; is a vector format of your logo. It can be re-sized without losing image quality.
- Please note, editing or revising the original design files is done so at your own risk. I am not liable for any revisions or alterations. Files may not be shared, sold or given away. For details on what is permissable and not, please review the Branding Parlor License.
What is the turnaround time?
- Once the color palette is finalized and submitted you will receive your files in 3 business days.
Will I receive a proof? Will I be able to request revisions?
- All collections in The Branding Parlor have been meticulously, thoughtfully and carefully designed. Once you submit your information the designs will be customized with your information in the way that best fits the design. This an opportunity to let a professional designer serve you! And part of the luxury experience is getting to sit back and have the final product sent your way, with no effort on your part. Therefore, a proof and revisions are typically not necessary. However, if at any point during the customization process there is a question about what will be best, you will receive a proof and opportunity to request revisions.
Do you have recommendations for printing sources for the collateral items?
- Yes! All designs have been created with you in mind! You are busy building a growing business and do not have time to research printers or time to invest in figuring out how to print items. So the work has been done for you! You will receive a Print Resource Guide with all the printing information you could ever need, including a list of my favorite printers. All collateral items can be easily printed via the listed print resources. Please note, I do not provide printing services but am happy to help point you in the right direction!
Will collateral files be print-ready?
- Yes! All collateral files will come ready to upload and send to print; a process that can be completed simply and quickly.
Ok. I'm convinced. Now what?!
- Get to shopping for the brand collection that is perfect for you and your business! Don't waste another minute! Go gorgeous early.
The Fine Print
Complex licensing rights can be difficult to understand so for simplicity's sake, we created The Branding Parlor License, written in simple to understand terms, to help you effortlessly understand the license that comes with every product in The Branding Parlor.
The Branding Parlor License gives you the right to use any item purchased from The Branding Parlor in a personal or commercial project for yourself. The product in any form, in whole or in part, cannot be resold or redistributed or given away in any method. The product cannot be used in an item offered for sale where the product (logo or pattern design for example) contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
Here’s what the The Branding Parlor License allows for each product sold from The Branding Parlor:
- Personal or commercial use
- For yourself
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
- The product cannot be used in an item offered for sale where the product contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
If you have any questions about usage rights, please email us and we can verify what is and is not permissible.